Your Ad Here

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

NEWS: 07-31-2012

Here is a break-down of everything that I have done to the site today:

I rebuilt the top navigation links and pages.
I completely rebuilt the drop down menus.

Now... That doesn't seem like a lot of work, but you wouldn't believe the amount of moving, editing, writing and optimizing that took place here. I have been working on this for roughly 7 hours. Basically I got to the point where all I have to do is fill in the blanks....

I still feel like the placement is not done and there are some things I could have done better. In time... Miss Mileme (Ma Lee May) woke up, it's her day off and I need to spend time with her. Maybe I can get her to rock out a few game reviews today!

Thanks for being patient!

p.s.
I did not forget to make a back up of the changes. So this garbage does not happen again

0 comments:

Post a Comment