Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

eBay Alert: Halo LE Green, $10.49 + $13.54, Auction






Check this out... It's a Halo LE console for pretty cheap. If you were following the first eBay Alert that I posted about the Partners Edition, they're back with another rare console. Now the Halo console inst as rare as, say, a Panzer Dragoon Orta, but still. This console looks a little beat up, but upon further inspection of the images, it looks like it had a "skin" on it at one time. Personally I have 2 of these. My second one I got for a steal and it had a skin on it. A little patients and a lot of Goo-Gone later and it came out looking real crispy. If you notice, in the auction image, I did not blur the user name. I did that for a reason. This is the second listing that I have seen from these guys. They're worth putting in your favorite sellers list for sure. If you're like me, you probably already have one of these (or two, or three). I wouldn't hurt to pick up another! Click the link below to view the auction.
Microsoft Xbox Halo Special Edition Console w/Power Cord

0 comments:

Post a Comment