Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Xbox Game Review: Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness





Release Date: November 1, 2005
MSRP: 29.99 USD
M for Mature: Blood, Violence
Genre: Third-Person Action
Publisher: Konami
Developer: Konami TYO

An action-packed tale of betrayal and revenge, featuring a brand new character outside of the Belmont clan -- Hector, a Devil Forgemaster, and former Lieutenant of Dracula. Armed with the unique new abilities of Devil Forgery, gamers will be able to call upon trusty allies -– "Innocent Devils" –- who will help defeat a variety of powerful enemies. More than 30 evolving allies will develop unique abilities, with powers such as the ability to open heavy doors or help Hector fly. They will aid players in conquering various enemies, avoiding perilous traps and solving challenging puzzles. As players progress through the game and gain experience points, their character's strength will increase.

I was playing this one morning, just started a new game. Amanda had just woken up and was in the kitchen making coffee. I got up to use the restroom and when I came back she had taken the controller and gave me a look like "You Snooze, you loose". She played for HOURS, while I sat there sulking. I felt like yelling "MOOOOOOM, She took my game away!!!!!". From what I played and from what I saw Amanda play, this game is pretty epic. I don't know why, but since that day, I haven't gone back and played. I'll have to make a point to do that someday really soon... Like when she is at work and can't steal my controller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment